Monday, September 24, 2007

my birthday wish list

i wish i could be someone who could do what's right
i wish i could be someone who will be right for her
i wish i could make her happy by being her friend
i wish i could stay silent as i am now about my feelings
i wish i could be someone who my parents delight about
i wish i could live longer than they expect me to live
i wish i could serve and praise HIM thee with my all
I wish i wouldn't be as lazy as i am nowadays
i wish i am happy though I'm always crying inside
i wish i can serve my department and my school much better
i wish i can graduate this school year though i have problems
i wish i can help more people to make them happy
i wish i can make people happy
i wish i can have with my old friends i had troubled with
i wish i can be Michael Scofield, so firm and tough in times of trouble
i wish i can grow more spiritually and help my church grow with me
i wish i could be more mature and patient in the years to come
i wish i can have a simple birthday alone

No comments: