Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thesis Working Vacation

at last the classes ended (for a while)... I just got home(i'll be back to silang to get my things this sunday). Though its vacation one thing comes up to my mind. Its a "Thesis Working Vacation". Its time to give my all to our thesis im just waiting for furthermore instructions and i'll do my part and do my job... Programming... Earlier i was re configuring my pc for hehehehe... Im planning to be in a serious mode till my flight to somewhere else and go back here programming. hehehe. I'm excited and quite nervous about it. hehehe. I also got my friends cp numbers for questions about my program and programming itself. I wish i could give my best to this thesis of ours... it might give us blessings soon and payoffs... im ready... Let's get it on...

No comments: