Friday, December 01, 2006

Smallville Marathon...

What a day it was... They declared that classes are suspended luckily im here at home though there's no rain yet (it will come bukas 5-6am). A few weeks back Rico (a friend of mine, alumnus of AUP COB-Info Manage) told me that he misses the Philippines for some reasons like the internet (smallville,lost,p*** downloading stuff tc) (he told me its too slow there in his place in INDO) us(his beloved friends) someone in the Name of T----y (euyyy hehehe) and etc. So i made fun of him telling him that i have my smart wifi connection in Silang (where i live during school days) and here back home in Imus (myGlobe DSL connection) i have also. So i started downloading Smallville Season6 episodes 1-7 (that time). I took a screenshot of it and emailed him. As usual he told me "YABANG NG PUGAY" which cracks me up the whole time he says it even in YM. I went back to aup and ask my sister to continue downloading and might benefit me soon. I downloaded the Season 6 epi 8 (which has batista) and copied it to my flash and brought it home yesterday after i finished my confinement hospital . And earlier i watched it with my sister(though she's not a fan of english based series). We had all day watching it. LANA's pregnant good grief. CK still is fine i really would like him to capture the escapees of Phantom something (sorry forgot) so he could train with his father. Nice work soon i'll wait for Season 6 epi 9 and download it. hehehe

1 comment:

Andrew said...

yea, the internet connection here is too slow ! That's why I miss Philippines because of that and also ballot ! :-รพ